Furniture Removals Newcastle
At Carnall Removals we have a range removal packages to satisfy any removal job. Whether it’s just a few items or a complete house-hold removal, we can relocate your furniture and house-hold effects without causing too much strain or stress on you and your family.
Why Carnall Removals?
- Storage facilities – Newcastle Warehousing.
- Guaranteed hassle free interstate move.
- Accredited long distance movers, your assurance of quality.
- Professionally trained workforce.
- Experienced in moving families between NSW, VIC, QLD, and ACT
- Our Staff, our trucks door to door.
- Frequently visited cities include Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Sydney and many more.
- Carnall Removals does its best to be environmentally friendly and reuse materials if and wherever possible.
At Carnall Removals YOU have a choice:
- Budget Removals - Pay by the hour or home consultation
- This enables you to use professional removalists to move the heavy and difficult items only.
- Standard Removals - Pay by the hour or home consultation
- You can choose to pack your packables or Carnall Removals can do it for you.
- We prepare your furniture and effects in our unique way prior to loading for safe transportation.
- High Service Removals - Home consultation only
- Sit back and relax while we do the lot. We'll pack, prepare, and load your possessions for transport, deliver, unpack and remove materials used.
- We also can arrange transport of pets, cars and boats.
Carnall Removals is environmentally friendly and reuse materials if and wherever possible.
The Newcastle metropolitan area is the second most populated area in the Australian state of New South Wales and includes most of the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie local government areas. It is the hub of the Greater Newcastle area which includes most parts of the local government areas of City of Newcastle, City of Lake Macquarie, City of Cessnock, City of Maitland and Port Stephens Council.
Located 162 kilometres north-northeast of Sydney, at the mouth of the Hunter River, it is the predominant city within the Hunter Region. Famous for its coal, Newcastle is the largest coal exporting harbour in the world, exporting 159.9 million tonnes of coal in 2017. Beyond the city, the Hunter Region possesses large coal deposits. Geologically, the area is located in the central-eastern part of the Sydney basin.
Facts about Newcastle NSW
- Population: 322,278
- Density: 1,233/km2
- Established: 1804
- Postcode: 2289
- Area: 3 km2
- Location: 162 km NNE of Sydney
- Region: Hunter
- State Electorate:
The metropolitan area of Newcastle is the second most populous area in New South Wales, and includes most of the Newcastle LGA, a large portion of the Lake Macquarie LGA and parts of Fern Bay, a southern suburb of Port Stephens Council. At the 2016 census it had a population of 322,278.
The population of the city of Newcastle itself was 155,411 while Lake Macquarie was actually larger with a population of 197,371. Newcastle is often quoted as being the seventh largest city in Australia. This is misleading as the area represented extends well beyond both the City of Newcastle and the Newcastle metropolitan area. The area, officially the Newcastle Statistical District, is referred to as Greater Newcastle or the Lower Hunter Region, which includes most parts of the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Cessnock, Maitland and Port Stephens local government areas and, as of 30 June 2009, has an estimated population of 540,796. Despite their proximity, all of the LGAs in the region maintain their own individual identities, separate from Newcastle.
The demonym for the people of Newcastle is "Novocastrian", derived from Latin novus (new) and castra (castle or fort).
Interstate Backloading Service
Do you require an interstate backloading service? Carnall Removals provide discount interstate backloading services to and from most cities in NSW, Queensland, ACT and Victoria. We save you money moving interstate by utilising free space on our return trips.
We guarantee you only pay for the space on our trucks which your load requires and because our vehicles travel throughout Victoria, NSW, ACT and Queensland, it makes our backloading service a very cost effective and efficient method of transporting items interstate.
Contract Terms and Conditions for removal and Storage
For general conditions of removal and storage, click on the link below to download or view the terms in PDF form. File size is approximately 667kb.