Furniture Removals Cessnock
At Carnall Removals we have a range removal packages to satisfy any removal job. Whether it’s just a few items or a complete house-hold removal, we can relocate your furniture and house-hold effects without causing too much strain or stress on you and your family.
Why Carnall Removals?
- Storage facilities – Newcastle Warehousing.
- Guaranteed hassle free interstate move.
- Accredited long distance movers, your assurance of quality.
- Professionally trained workforce.
- Experienced in moving families between NSW, VIC, QLD, and ACT
- Our Staff, our trucks door to door.
- Frequently visited cities include Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Sydney and many more.
- Carnall Removals does its best to be environmentally friendly and reuse materials if and wherever possible.
At Carnall Removals YOU have a choice:
- Budget Removals - Pay by the hour or home consultation
- This enables you to use professional removalists to move the heavy and difficult items only.
- Standard Removals - Pay by the hour or home consultation
- You can choose to pack your packables or Carnall Removals can do it for you.
- We prepare your furniture and effects in our unique way prior to loading for safe transportation.
- High Service Removals - Home consultation only
- Sit back and relax while we do the lot. We'll pack, prepare, and load your possessions for transport, deliver, unpack and remove materials used.
- We also can arrange transport of pets, cars and boats.
Carnall Removals is environmentally friendly and reuse materials if and wherever possible.
Cessnock is a city in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia, about 52 km by road west of Newcastle. It is the administrative centre of the City of Cessnock LGA and was named after an 1826 grant of land called Cessnock Estate, which was owned by John Campbell. The local area was once known as "The Coalfields", and it is the gateway city to the vineyards of the Hunter Valley, which includes Pokolbin, Mount View, Lovedale, Broke, Rothbury, and Branxton.
The transition to wine service centre from a once prosperous mining town has been a long and at times difficult process.
Cessnock lies between Australia’s earliest European settlements – Sydney, the Hawkesbury River and Newcastle. Lying on the land route between these important settlements it provided early European contact with indigenous people who have inhabited the Cessnock area for more than 3,000 years. The Wonnarua people were the major inhabitants at the time of European contact, which subsequently proved to be disastrous for the Wonnarua tribe. Many were killed or died as a result of European diseases. Others were forced onto neighbouring tribal territory and killed. The city of Cessnock abounds in indigenous place names and names with indigenous association which is indicative of this settlement and include Congewai, Kurri Kurri, Laguna, Nulkaba and Wollombi.
Pastoralists commenced settling the land in the 1820s. Cessnock was named by Scottish settler John Campbell, after his grandfather's baronial Cessnock Castle in Galston, East Ayrshire, to reflect the aristocratic heritage and ambitions for this estate. The township of Cessnock developed from 1850, as a service centre at the junction of the Great North Road from Sydney to the Hunter Valley, with branches to Maitland and Singleton.
The establishment of the South Maitland coalfields generated extensive land settlement between 1903 and 1923. The current pattern of urban development, transport routes and industrial landscape was laid at this time. The surveying of the Greta coal seam by Professor Edgeworth David around 1888 became the impetus for considerable social and economic change in the area with the development of the coal mining industry.
Facts about Cessnock NSW
- Population: 21,725
- Elevation: 80m
- Established: 1804
- Postcode: 2325
- 154 km N of Sydney
- 52 km W of Newcastle
- 27 km SW of Maitland
- State Electorate:
- Upper Hunter
Interstate Backloading Service
Do you require an interstate backloading service? Carnall Removals provide discount interstate backloading services to and from most cities in NSW, Queensland, ACT and Victoria. We save you money moving interstate by utilising free space on our return trips.
We guarantee you only pay for the space on our trucks which your load requires and because our vehicles travel throughout Victoria, NSW, ACT and Queensland, it makes our backloading service a very cost effective and efficient method of transporting items interstate.
Contract Terms and Conditions for removal and Storage
For general conditions of removal and storage, click on the link below to download or view the terms in PDF form. File size is approximately 667kb.